i'm say Good Bye SHR...


Dear Team, 
As I informed you all in the last meeting, I am moving on to a new challenging position in another company next week. Today is my last day as a Asst Sales Manager for Savanna Hill Resort. 

Today I want to take the opportunity to thank you all for being a great team to work with all. 

It has been an amazing working with you all and I will miss your enthusiasm, perseverance, and the ‘never say die’ spirit and of course the talent that you brought to our group. I thank you for all your support throughout and hope you continue to extend your cooperation to the current leadership teams and the succeeding manager. I wish you all, my fellow partners and everyone in the larger SHR family, all the very best.

Do not hesitate to contact me at 013-7382737

With best wishes,
Mohd Adi b Idris 


Ulasan

Catatan Popular