HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎂

Today is my birthday!!!
Happy birthday to me 💋🎊🎉🎁😊💕👑
.
I am so happy with my life and so thankful to God for all the blessings. I look back at my life and its been a marathon. I have endured pain but always managed to smile, I have experienced failure but never regrets and even in the midst of chaos rock bottom was always my sanctuary. I have learned if you love life, life will love you back. I believe in planting seeds of love on the path I walk and some of the seeds bloom into beautiful flowers. Its the love and prayers of the people I cared that made me who I am today. They shield me from all evil and send positivity my way. I dedicate this post to every single person who has ever interacted me in any way, online or in person, and I wish you nothing but the best of life. Keep smiling & Dream Big.
#birthday #happybirthdaytome #keepsmiling #keepinspiring #livingforlife #loveforall #igers

Alhamdulilah, 2 September 2021 menjelang lagi. ..syukur ke hadrat ilahi diatas limpah kurniaNYA. Masih diberikan peluang bernafas Dan merasai nikmat kehidupan dikala meniti usia pertengahan 30an. 

Terima kasih mak yg lahirkan abg, terima kasih atas segalanya ..xterucap rasanya....

1st cake from my friend....mysara. TQ nok for the delicious cake. 1 opis makan Suma kata sedap. 
2nd cake from exHR, Puan Nazura....TQ souch. Walaupon puan jauh Di KL. Murah rezeki puan...

3rd cake from opismate ...TQ sis ayleen. Sedap Kek batik ni....

actually, sy berkongsi tarikh lahir yg Sama dgn Chef Azman, rakan sekerja. Thn ni tahun kedua Kita menyambut bersama.

Semoga panjang umur Dan murah rezeki. Insyaallah.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular